Berook is an animated short documentary with a 20 minute duration. It depicts a man in his
fifties (Berook) whose life as a homeless person in Stockholm's inner city is largely
characterized by a search for identity.
This search is rooted in not knowing who his biological mother is. A black hole in Berook’s
life that is a contributing factor to his life going downhill.
Animated Short Film
- Concept/Story Andreas Johansson
- Screenplay Andreas Johansson
- Cinematography Andreas Johansson
- Producer Andreas Johansson
- Editing Andreas Johansson
- Sound Andreas Franck