Regina International Film Festival & Awards (RIFFA) Foundation Inc., is a non-profit cultural art organization offering programs to enrich the community while celebrating film and diversity.These programs include The Regina International Film Festival and Awards, LOOK: A Mental Health Film Initiative and Inclusion Film Program.
- To inspire and motivate people to discover the world through the art of motion pictures. RIFFA presents the best of international and Canadian cinema and is dedicated to promoting Saskatchewan talent.
- To build a sustainable internationally recognized film arts organization that entertains and educates diverse audiences. RIFFA provides a platform that empowers and amplifies marginalized voices. RIFFA seeks to build capacity in the cinematic arts that encourage inclusion, human connection, innovation, and self-expression through storytelling.
- Showcase stories that encourage inclusion, huma
n connection, innovation, and self-expression.
- Empower and amplify marginalized voices through film education and production.
- Evaluate film festival submissions by way of an independent jury and rewarding those of highest merit through an annual awards ceremony.
- Build community engagement and provide forums for the discussion and dissemination of information in the cinematic arts.
- Provide local access to film-related recreational, educational and social programs.
- Promote Regina and Saskatchewan as a desired festival destination for Canadian and International filmmakers and audiences.