Safia, a devout Muslim woman from Bhopal joins a program for training women as Qazis (judges of Sharia court) . We follow the lived experience of Safia Apa and several other women who fight against the instant triple talaq practice – a divorce in classical Islamic law.
International Documentary - Long Form
- Credit Concept/Story Farha Khatun
- Credit Screenplay Farha Khatun
- Credit Cinematography Debalina & Priyanka Biswas
- Credit Production Design Priyanka More
- Credit Editing Sankha
- Credit Sound Sabyasachi Pal